Come share your memories with us.
Let us host your off-site event with the Chris Madrid’s food truck.
In October 2017, Chris Madrid’s suffered a devastating fire which resulted in a temporary closure of the restaurant. During our reconstruction, we thought it would be great if we found a way to provide our food to the community we love. In December 2017, we found a way to do it: a food truck! Our food truck was designed by the Discovery Channel’s Cruising Kitchens and can be toured virtually here.
Today our food truck is not only a great way for us to continue providing the food you know and love, but it’s also a great way for you to feed family and friends at celebrations, events, or “just because.” (You don’t need a reason to want great food, right?)
Download our Food Truck Events Packet for more information!
Events and Catering
Want our Chris Madrid’s food truck at your next event? Fill out the inquiry form at the top of this page on the right. Give us the date, time, number of guests, and any menu items that would make your mom’s annual 30th birthday party (wink wink) an event to remember!
Our food truck is the perfect way to show appreciation for your hardworking employees or to say “thank you” to your customers! Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, time, number of people you’re expecting. We’ll be in touch with you soon!
Prices and Policies
• We require a minimum of $750 spent on food and beverage (before service charge).
• A $200 deposit is required in order to book an event. We will refund 100% of the deposit if cancellation is made at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
• The guest count guarantee must be made seven (7) days prior to the event.
• Per person charge includes 90 minutes of serving time, along with disposable plates, napkins, plasticware and condiments.
• Events with 100 people or more may require additional staffing.
• Changes made to set menus may result in a change in price per person.
• Extra personnel is available for an additional charge: server $85, bartender $100, supervisor $100.