For those of you who have joined us on our patio over the past week, we hope that you’ve felt safe and comfortable, and have enjoyed a bit of normalcy once again. It has been so great to see the faces of our Chris Madrids family.
Today we’re excited to announce that we are re-opening the doors to our dining room at 25% occupancy, in addition to patio seating for those who would prefer it. We’re also offering continued PERMANENT curbside to-go and delivery options.
It has been our goal from the beginning to not rush this process, but instead, take our time to open up our restaurant responsibly. As always, the health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority and we will continue to take the following steps to ensure your safety:
• Masks and gloves will be worn by all staff members at all times
• Guests are asked to wear masks when not seated
• We are continuously rigorously wiping down all high-touch surfaces during service
• We will keep a waitlist as necessary and text you when your table is ready in order to avoid congregating and lines
• Each restroom has been equipped with touchless faucets, dispensers, hand dryers, and now even hands-free door openers
• We are monitoring employees’ body temperatures twice daily
• We’ve implemented a convenient online ordering system through our website and will permanently maintain our improved delivery & curbside to-go programs
We hope each of you stays safe and healthy,
Leave a Reply